[mythtv-users] Upgraded to Ubuntu 13.10 --> Mythweb down

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 00:18:58 UTC 2013

On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 9:45 PM, Gary Buhrmaster
<gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com> wrote:
> Certainly there will be a time when Apache 2.4 is the
> default everywhere (and there are reasons that should
> be), but that is not today.

btw, I meant to add (but got distracted by an errant
send action) that it is possible to write a patch for
the apache config that works correctly in both
2.2 and 2.4 (likely using mod_version and
something like <IfVersion >= 2.4>).  I suspect
if you write a patch that is tested as working in
both 2.2 and 2.4 it would get applied.

Gary