[mythtv-users] MobileMyth v.6 Released

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Mon Oct 21 14:20:34 UTC 2013

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 9:46 AM, Jon Heizer <jheizer at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 8:33 AM, Eric Sharkey <eric at lisaneric.org> wrote:
>> log4net:ERROR XmlHierarchyConfigurator: Cannot find Property
>> [maximumFileSize] to set object on [log4net.Appender.FileAppender]
>>
>> Full error log at:
>>
>> http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=FMzwqs9N
>
> Hmm, haven't seen that error before.  A bit of searching led me to this
> change.  If you could try it.
>
> Open mobilemyth's folder and edit web.conf
>
> line 10 change
>  <appender name="LogFileAppender" type="log4net.Appender.FileAppender">
>  <appender name="LogFileAppender"
> type="log4net.Appender.RollingFileAppender">

I still get the Runtime Error page in the browser.  The messages in
/var/log/apache2/error.log are the same with the exception that the
line about the maximumFileSize is now gone and only the info messages
about the encryption keys not saved remain.  I guess the error message
about maximumFileSize was not the fatal one.

Eric