[mythtv-users] MobileMyth v.6 Released

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Wed Oct 23 03:26:21 UTC 2013

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 11:13 PM, Jon Heizer <jheizer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, jumping back a bit, what version of MythTV are you running?  (>=.25
> right?)

.27

>  Have you been able to get to the initial settings page to enter
> your backend information?

Yes, that part worked.

> If you are using the hostname, try doing it by
> IP.  Some people have had issues with hostnames not resolving for some
> reason.

Yes, that seems to have done it.  First I just changed the backend
IP/Hostname setting and that didn't change anything.  Then I changed
the mythweb url to use an IP address as well and it started working.

I don't have any problems using the hostname to load the mythweb page
in a browser, so it's not a DNS problem.

Eric