[mythtv-users] World Series network has morphed into NBC? only on my machine I'm sure

Bakula News bakulanews at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 00:25:32 UTC 2013

Had myth since 04 but brother maintains it. I'm not super fluent in Linux.
New upgrade - version and a lot of my hardware in September. All kinks
being worked out since. Some still around but not this - this is new.

Wednesday at 7:30 myth was set to record World Series on Fox 13. Came home
around 8, all green and file size growing. Checked in around 9:30 to find

myth was recording NBC channel 8.

live TV and Record got me a recording of Fox 13, till some show ended.

Reboot later in the evening did not fix myth's confusion.  13 is 8. 8 is
also 8.
Though the list of recorded shows doesn't match what recorded, in either
direction, around 10pm.

Tried again this evening for 5 minutes at 7:30 as my three tuners have a
trainwreck schedule from 9 to 11 that I don't want to mess up. I set to
record World Series, minus 175 minutes.

13 is still 8.
did not test to see if 8 is also 8. No, wait, 7:30 on NBC8 - ET. 8 is, in
fact, still 8.

Okay perhaps I don't watch Fox? And 13 has been 8 for a while?
10/10 Glee Tribute - Fox 13, yup, it's Fox
10/22 Mindy Project - also Fox.

I'm concerned myth is being possessed by the St Louis Cardinals.
Ideas?