[mythtv-users] Tiny frontend solution

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Fri Oct 25 11:14:46 UTC 2013

On 25/10/13 10:04, PJR wrote:

Only major issue has been getting the
> PCTV nanostick 290e to work and selecting the right set of DVB-T/T2
> channels, but that's a different topic!

Hi:  I don't want to hijack JYA's thread, and perhaps you're happy now,
but you might find this useful:

http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/10217#comment:15

I've used that device under Scientific Linux 6 (kernel from elrepo) at
three sites, with no problems in tuning at the two sites served by
main-chain Freeserve transmitters.

At the PSB-only relay-site I had to do more fiddling to get all muxes
recognised and working, and I don't remember exactly what I did on the
most recent expedition, when I was using myth 0.27, but the general
method seems effective for me.

John P