[mythtv-users] Displaying channel change on EPG

John H arizonamythtv at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 00:37:43 UTC 2013

I'm using 0.27 and the Terra theme. I also have my guide set to jump to the
channel in the guide on a channel change. In the past, when entering a
channel while in the EPG, mythtv use to display the number being changed in
the far left right above the guide listings. At some point it was removed.
It was nice to see since you could see if you missed a number when
entering. Does anyone know how to get that back. I can edit the theme if
needed.