[mythtv-users] Ceton Infinitv ETH 6 configuration

Greg Thompson gthompson20 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 19:34:16 UTC 2013

Hey Matt,

Just wondering if you have seen this issue with the Tuner and your new
patch... I have 1 tuner setup in mythtv and when I set up Back to Back
recordings for it on the same channel, the first program records ok, but
the second program fails. When I check the Ceton Web Page the tuner no
longer shows as playing and the streaming to Mythbackend has stopped... Now
this could be caused by me or something, haven't checked in detail yet, but
I did notice it last night and that made me wonder if something weird is
happening to the tuner with the timing of the recordings being back to
back... Can you test it out?

Greg