[mythtv-users] mythtv-setup freezes when capture card menu header is selected

jr jraymyth at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 03:36:47 UTC 2013

So I assumed.  So, I backed up the db then wiped and reinstalled the
machine.  I am seeing the same behavior on the fresh install.   I have not
reinstalled the database.
After my last post, I found that its not just the Capture Cards item,.
 Rather,  the General, Channel Editor and System Events can be opened.  The
others all cause it to freeze.