[mythtv-users] 0.27 experience...

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Sat Sep 7 14:17:08 UTC 2013

On 9/5/13 6:34 PM, Karl Newman wrote:

> Thank you so much for specifically testing these symptoms. If you're
> willing, could you also try it by watching Live TV on a tuner that's
> scheduled for a recording, such that you get the prompt to "watch
> while recording", etc. when the recording is about to start? When the
> prompt comes up, select "watch while recording", wait a bit and then
> exit back to the menu and see if the recording is still in progress
> and in the correct recording group, i.e., not the Live TV group.
> That's the particular situation that causes us the most grief currently.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Karl

Karl,
What I do:
-launch at 4:07PM LiveTV
-change tuner to tuner which have scheduled show at 4:10PM
-wait till 4:10PM.
-30sec before 4:10PM pop-up appear. I selected "Watch while recording".
-at 4:10PM myth change channel in LiveTV to correct one (channel where
show will be recorded) and started to record.
-recording appear in correct group.
-after exiting LiveTV recording continues in correct group.

Hope it helps...