[mythtv-users] MythWeb issues on Android Tablet

Paul Wilson mylists at wilsononline.id.au
Mon Sep 9 06:05:09 UTC 2013

I upgraded my Fedora box to FC18 the other day and had some issues
with old Apache mods but and Nvidia drivers but sorted them out now.
So I can see MythWeb ok on my Desktop and my Android Phone but I'm
having some display issues on the Tablet ie some of the columns are
blank and listing page has some missing or blank data for the Hour and
day selections.

I've tried clearing cache and rebooting but any ideas why this is so?

Paul