[mythtv-users] MythWeb Recorded Program Details page takes forever to load (Even worse on 0.27)

Dave Pearson lists at the-pearsons.co.uk
Tue Sep 10 04:32:49 UTC 2013

-----Original message-----
From:Karl Dietz <dekarl at spaetfruehstuecken.org>
Sent:Mon 09-09-2013 17:39
Subject:Re: [mythtv-users] MythWeb Recorded Program Details page takes forever to load (Even worse on 0.27)
To:mythtv-users at mythtv.org;
On 09.09.2013 10:47, Dave Pearson wrote:
> I've just upgraded to myth 0.27 and now the Recorded Program Details
> page takes even longer to load than it did with 0.26. I'm sure that this
> must be a problem with my installation, rather than a general problem as
> I cannot remember seeing any complaints about it. Can anyone give me any
> diagnostic pointers?

I can only offer an "it is not just you", see
http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/11051

Regards,
Karl

In some ways it's good to know that I'm not the only one, but it's a little disappointing to see that there doesn't seem to be much activity on fixing the problem.

Is there anyone willing to help me try and resolve it?

Regards,

Dave