[mythtv-users] MythWeb Recorded Program Details page takes forever to load (Even worse on 0.27)

Dave Pearson lists at the-pearsons.co.uk
Tue Sep 10 05:17:35 UTC 2013

-----Original message-----
From:Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com>
Sent:Tue 10-09-2013 05:16
Subject:Re: [mythtv-users] MythWeb Recorded Program Details page takes forever to load (Even worse on 0.27)
To:Discussion about MythTV <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>;
On 10 September 2013 14:32, Dave Pearson <lists at the-pearsons.co.uk> wrote:

> In some ways it's good to know that I'm not the only one, but it's a little
> disappointing to see that there doesn't seem to be much activity on fixing
> the problem.

FWIW, I had the same issue in 0.26

> Is there anyone willing to help me try and resolve it?

what don't you investigate then?

Nothing more annoying than people expecting things to be fixed without
providing anything in return...
this is an open source project, only maintained by volunteers.

Sorry, but you've clearly misunderstood, I'm asking someone to help me try and resolve the problem - I'm not expecting someone to do it for me. I suspect my disappointment that the bug doesn't appear to be being worked on has stopped you registering my willingness to help - my fault for including that in my reply.

As an end user of this great project, I don't have the knowledge to start digging into the code, but I'm very happy to work with someone who does.

Regards,

Dave.