[mythtv-users] SECOND card in addition to the Hauppauge HVR-2250?

Leif Pihl leif at pihl.us
Thu Sep 12 17:54:00 UTC 2013

Does anyone out there use a SECOND card in addition to the dual channel Hauppauge HVR-2250?
I seem to finally have the 2250 running, this in addition to the HVR-1800 that I got going first.

I have the 1800 (single channel) hooked up to the Antenna in the attic,
and the 2250 (dual channel) is connected to the CATV input.

Beyond that, are there any words of advice regarding how to configure MythTV for my situation?
Note that I HAVE signed up to schedulesdirect.org for the $6 (2 month?) trial period.

Thanks.