[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun Prime does _NOT_ do US OTA, what does?

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Sat Sep 14 01:59:19 UTC 2013

On 2013-09-13, at 7:18 PM, Andrew Stadt <acstadt at stadt.ca> wrote:

> Serious thinking of adding an HDHR to the mix just to expand my options, but live on the south shore of Georgian Bay ... not sure what is out there I can receive, not without a serious antenna at least.

Even as far as Owen Sound you should be able to get Barrie's CKVR/CTV-2 but I'm not sure what else broadcasts in digital nearby. I think there's a digital broadcaster in Muskoka but that's probably iffy for you. Best bet is put your location into tvfool.com and see what it says.

Also, digitalhome.ca has a lively OTA forum with sub fora for regional reception issues. There are also recommendations for antennas and even specs for DIY models. It's a great resource.

- George