[mythtv-users] Missing artwork in Recordings screen in 0.27

Jerry mythtv at hambone.e4ward.com
Mon Sep 16 00:44:33 UTC 2013

On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 7:53 PM, Jerry <mythtv at hambone.e4ward.com> wrote:
> I may be wrong but this line looks relevant.  It showed up for each
> theme that I loaded.
> E [12869/12869] CoreContext mythuiwebbrowser.cpp:962 (Init) -
> MythUIWebBrowser: failed to find our parent screen
> Is anyone else seeing this behavior?  I'm using the 0.27-0.2-RC1 rpmfusion RPMs.
>
> Mythfrontend log is here: http://pastebin.com/Dc69r27H

I think this problem stems from my data loss from earlier in the week.
 I have a feeling that the database thinks the artwork has already
been downloaded.  The program I had issues with had downloaded season
one artwork, and I think that's probably a different sort of error.  I
had never recorded it until season 2 started last week.

I went into Recording Rules in the frontend and downloaded the artwork
manually.  Works like a champ.

So is that error relevant?  I guess it's nothing to worry about.