[mythtv-users] Is anyone using the Ceton PCIe quad?

Patrick Ouellette pat at flying-gecko.net
Mon Sep 16 16:36:26 UTC 2013

Several people are running the InfiniTV4 PCIe version.  It works
fine.  Consider the PC it is in as a power supply and a way for the card to
access the network.  It saves a wall wart power supply and an ethernet
connection vs. the stand alone networked version.

I run mine in bridged network mode so other hosts can get to the tuners
(I have a Windows Media Center PC that uses one of the tuners to record
copy restricted content)

Pat