[mythtv-users] channel list in manual recording dialog

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Tue Sep 17 02:22:52 UTC 2013

On 2013-09-16, at 8:05 PM, Eric Sharkey wrote:

> Yeah, it happens to me, too.

Yay! Or not. At least it’s not just my setup.

> To be honest, I've been using mythtv for about 9 years, and I don't
> think I've ever used this feature.  I'm not surprised a glitch like
> this made it in.

For sure. With good schedule data there’s hardly ever a need to use manual record but once in a while I do need it and I don’t recall having multiple channel entries the last time which might have been 8 months ago. Now on to a solution.

Reading back my post I sound a wee bit cranky which wasn’t intended, sorry if any offence was caused. Thanks for checking the dialog too!

- George