[mythtv-users] tv_grab_uk_atlas (replacement for tv_grab_uk_rt )

Karl Dietz dekarl at spaetfruehstuecken.org
Wed Sep 18 17:36:48 UTC 2013

On 18.09.2013 19:00, Honir Norse wrote:

>> Does this still do all the standardisation and fixes that uk_rt does?
>
> They could easily be added if required but the licensing of the
> current "prog_titles_to_process" file (used in tv_grab_uk_rt) is
> unclear and I don't wish to tread on the author's toes.

Crazy idea, as your grabber is written in Perl simply join the xmltv
project and use the same file under the GPL 2 (see COPYING file in the
distribution). This also allows you to use common library functions
and the prebuilt windows distribution.

You get free quality assurance on the xmltv-tester, too.

But I bet Nick can give you a definitive answer :-)

Regards,
Karl