[mythtv-users] Blue screen of death. [1st of 2 questions]

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Thu Sep 19 21:10:21 UTC 2013

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 4:25 PM,  <mythtv at phipps-hutton.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> It sounds like this is the blue screen with three clouds. If so it means
> that the mythfrontend is starting up and creating the main window but is
> locking up before drawing anything.

If he's seeing it after a long period of idle time, it's not "starting up".

In any case, as far as fixing it goes, I'd first recommend upgrading.
0.25 is now officially end of life, with 0.27 being the current
released version.  It's probably best to upgrade to 0.27, then attack
the problem if it still remains.

Eric