[mythtv-users] mythv 0.27 test packages (future RPM Fusion)

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 13:15:00 UTC 2013

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 8:03 AM, Steve Magnani
<user.serviceable at gmail.com>wrote:

> Is it possible to incorporate the chcon/semanage steps of
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Installing_MythTV_on_Fedora#SELinux
>
> ..as postinstall steps for mythweb? I end up having to do these manually
> every time I install a new mythweb RPM.

I have to be very careful here. The last two lines shouldn't be a problem
because I can undo that on uninstall and they're specific to mythweb. The
first two lines I'm uncomfortable with because I can make sure the boolean
is enabled upon install, but I have no way of knowing if I should turn them
off upon uninstall because the user could have other things installed that
require it to be enabled.

Richard