[mythtv-users] Blue screen of death. [1st of 2 questions]

Leif Pihl leif at pihl.us
Mon Sep 23 02:15:16 UTC 2013

On Sep 22, 2013, at 11:36 AM, Eric Sharkey wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 9:22 AM, Leif Pihl <leif at pihl.us> wrote:
>> Jeeeze.
>> This is all so far above my head.
>
> Everyone has to start somewhere.  We know it's hard when you're first
> starting out, that's why we're here to help.
>
> Eric

FYI:
It seems that I may have succeeded at upgrading from 025 to 0.27
_IF_  this will have solved the Blue Screen issue or not remains to be seen.

* Under a separate post I've discussed the schedule problem (see "SECOND card in addition to...").

* I intend to also update my post re my problem with the "Hauppauge remote; how to activ...".

.