[mythtv-users] MythTV backend on headless Mac Mini (Lion) Server

Ryan Warner ryan.warner.mn at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 05:56:25 UTC 2013

OK. I reversed course and went the MacPorts way.  I'm using mysql5-server and mythtv 0.26 from macports.  I seem to be up and running.  I can watch LiveTV on the fronted running on my headless Mini, over VNC no less.

My channel lineup is a mess though.  Only about 3 of the channels show any EPG data.  So I guess I just have the normal MythTV learning curve to climb now.

Thanks for the pointers.