[mythtv-users] NVidia/overscan problem

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Tue Sep 24 22:12:45 UTC 2013

This will help primarily because unlike people who only supply individual
lines, your file will show me *which stanzas those lines go in* (a note
to everyone else who ever does that :-)... and that's the hard part.

Thanks.

I'm beginning to infer it's not possible to drive that thing at native
1366x768 over HDMI, is that true?

Cheers,
-- jra