[mythtv-users] Interest in temporary mythtv repository for Fedora/RHEL?

Douglas Wagner douglasw0 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 06:27:44 UTC 2013

One thing to consider is that DropBox has a download / bandwidth limit.
I've seen this with some of my kid's minecraft stuff:  It's a great place
to host files until you surpass whatever their arbitrary limitation is, at
which point your dropbox account will no longer be allowed/able to allow
downloads.

This may ONLY be a limitation on the free version of DropBox, however, so
it's something to look into.

--Douglas Wagner