[mythtv-users] mythweb issue: data directory is not writable by apache. Please check permissions.data directory is not writable by apache. Please check permissions.

John Morris jmorris at beau.org
Thu Sep 26 21:12:55 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-09-26 at 14:18 -0400, Stephen P. Villano wrote:

> That's why I went with Ubuntu. 12.04 is supported until 4/2017.
> Next LTS looks to be for around 4/2014, to judge by the previous release
> history. Let the dust settle and the next LTS version mature, I can
> upgrade by the final quarter of 2014.

Assuming Myth keeps supporting that version.  That is my problem.  I'm
stuck on 0.25 because I need to upgrade Debian 6 and deal with the GNOME
3 problem first.  And of course after a full distro upgrade you get to
deal with NVidia drivers, making sure sound through the HDMI port is
still working right, LIRC still works, etc.   And after all that I can
upgrade Myth.  Can't recall a problem upgrading Myth though, that part
usually just works.

Problem is finding a long enough service window where there isn't a
house full of grandkids, the Mrs. isn't watching/recording anything and
I don't have a more important project that has to get done.