[mythtv-users] Changes to tmdb? Video details lookup failing.

Joseph Fry joe at thefrys.com
Fri Sep 27 01:42:00 UTC 2013

I typically name all my video files with the title and year, and
historically this has nearly eliminated any issues where I had to
manually scan for details and select the proper movie from a list.

However I just noticed today that in most cases, my queries fail.  A
quick jaunt to the tmdb page, and searching using "wild bill 2011" for
example, fails.

Was there a change recently to tmdb or mythtv that would cause the
lookups to fail.  Is there new advice on file naming that will help
insure a successful scan?