[mythtv-users] Issue with channel icons on upgrade to 0.27

John H arizonamythtv at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 01:59:33 UTC 2013

I have my icons in /home/name/.mythtv/channels and under mythtv-setup ->
channel editor all channels have /home/name/.mythtv/channels/icon_name.jpg.
The problem I've run into is 0.27 assumes the /home/name/.mythtv/channels/
so for the icon path I could put just icon_name.jpg the problem is I would
have to do this for every icon now. I did one as a test and it shows up.
How can I fix this without manually changing each icon path?