[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.27 is out

lists.md301 lists.md301 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 15:28:38 UTC 2013

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 10:56 AM, Stefan G. Weichinger <lists at xunil.at>wrote:

> Rich, would you mind telling us how you set up your nfs-based-FE? Maybe
> even share the tarball? ;-)
>
> Thanks for your work, I'd be happy to help test things ... Stefan

Yes, I'd be interested in that too.  Over the years I've tried reading
various instructions, but perhaps because I lack some particular
experience, never could figure out how that should work (particularly in my
Gentoo context).  My stand-alone frontends right now are all Atom/ION
machines with laptop drives, but it would sure be nice to only have to
maintain one NFS root tree.  (Of course, I have the complication that the
hosting master backend is not an Atom, thankfully, so I'd have to maintain
a distinct NFS root directory, but only once.)