[mythtv-users] Updated mythbuntu theme version 28

Nigel Jewell nigel.jewell at grufty.co.uk
Wed Apr 2 19:57:59 UTC 2014

On 02/04/2014 03:53, Thomas Mashos wrote:
> 28.7 released. Full screen artwork should be fixed. setup screens
> should be fixed. Added some spacing and rounding on main and recording
> screens.
> Thanks,

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your efforts with this.  It is definitely getting better, and
it's a great theme.

Unfortunately I am still seeing an issue on the Watch Recordings screen
where a recording is selected on the right hand side and the coverart is
overlayed on top of the title list on the left hand side.  The issue
seems to have been introduced in 28.6.  Please let me know if you need
to see a screenshot to clarify this.

Kind Regards,
Nige.