[mythtv-users] HDHR Prime addition

Jack Trout witmore1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 04:14:35 UTC 2014

Yes I am very curious to see which cable company is removing ClearQAM from
thier lineups. I have WOW in Columbus, Ohio, they have systematically
removed analog stations and replaced them with ClearQAM SD Broadcast, and
are the only cable provider in the area that doesnt lock all the HD
Cablecard stations to copy once making MythTV useless

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 8:07 PM, Gary Buhrmaster
<gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 9:42 PM, Matthew Daubenspeck
> <matt at oddprocess.org> wrote:
> > My cable company finally contacted me to graciously let me know that all
> > my great QAM channels will be going away in April.
>
> Just for my (background) reference, may I ask which cable company,
> and which franchise (location)?  Is it WOW by any chance?

-
I have GMAIL Invites Mail me directly for one