[mythtv-users] Not sure why I'm getting a conflict with show on multiplex

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 22:02:21 UTC 2014

I've got a daily schedule which, depending on repeats, is sometimes causing
a conflict.

But Green Acres is on a multiplex of WGRZ, which means it should only be
taking up one tuner on my HDHomerun. I've got an extra 1 minute on Green
Acres' end because sometimes it gets cut off. I thought Myth was okay with
overlaps on the same channel or am

Here's the schedule:

CTV - CTV News 600-700pm
WGRZ-DT2 Green Acres 600-631pm
WGRZ-DT NBC Nightly News 630-700pm
WGRZ-DT2 Green Acres 630-701pm <---shows as a conflict and won't record

If I say "don't record" to the NBC News the conflict goes. But again, the
NBC news and Green Acres are on a multiplex.

Nothing is recording again until 730pm.

Any ideas?