[mythtv-users] Migration Mythbuntu 10.04 to Mythbuntu 12.04 stuck, Need Help

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 22:09:30 UTC 2014

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 4:58 PM, Bill Meek <keemllib at gmail.com> wrote:

> Have you tried removing .ICEAuthority? The full log would have shown the
> user
> that was running the script ;).  But I suspect it was you (as opposed to
> mythtv.)
>
> --
> Bill

Ummm, I'll guess you're suggesting that there's a .ICEAuthority file in my
home directory and this might have something bogus in it.  Will look and
see, and if I find such a file I'll rename it with a different name to see
what happens.  If this isn't what you meant, please set me straight.

--
Craig.