[mythtv-users] Contemplating a major change

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 6 08:35:45 UTC 2014

> Discovering that none of the filter options can be set makes it a deal breaker.
Not sure what this means? Why can't you set the filter options? Do you mean select or set (not being able to do either would seem to be odd)? Are you missing a particular key mapping on your remote to confirm a selection once made?

I seem to have no problems setting the filters. Did you use the right arrow first to change 'do not record this programme' to one of the other options? For example I used right arrow to 'record all showings' then down to 'schedule options' and select, then 'schedule filters' and select, then take your pick from there?