[mythtv-users] Updated mythbuntu theme version 28 (for MythTV 0.27)

Kevin Johnson iitywygms at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 04:19:21 UTC 2014

On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 10:45 PM, Thomas Mashos <thomas at mashos.com> wrote:

> 28.8 released. Minor changes. Questions and comments in this thread.
> Thanks,
>
> Thomas Mashos

I like the Mythbuntu theme.  It is the one I always go back to.
I like everything I see now except for a few minor things.

1.  When using the guide or other menus, it keep thinking my tv has burn
in.  The area behind the title, description, and date/time is slightly
darker than the rest of the background.  I know this is probably by design,
but if I had a choice, I would have all the background one shade of colour.

2. This might be something else in my setup, but when changing channels in
flashes to the main menu for a brief second.  Not a big deal but if I could
fix that I would.  Did not do that on previous versions. (at least that I
remember)

Other than that, I really like it and appreciate the effort you put into
it.