[mythtv-users] MythBrowser scroll up/down

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Wed Apr 16 09:28:33 UTC 2014

On 16/04/14 10:11, Josu Lazkano wrote:
> Thanks for your reply Paul.
>
> I am using XFCE in all frontends with this Qt version:

So it's likely not a window manger problem

> $ dpkg -l | grep qtcore4
> ii  libqtcore4:amd64                       4:4.8.2+dfsg-11
>         amd64        Qt 4 core module

That should be new enough.

> I am using Debian stable with deb-multimedia repository, so I prefer
> to wait before to upgrade to 0.27.

My concern is it's something that got fixed in the newer version but I
can't remember what changed and when without digging into the commits log.

Do you get the same behaviour in the Program Details screen. If you go
to your Watch Recordings screen and press INFO (I) on a recording you
should see the details screen. You may have to try a few recordings to
find one that has enough info that you need to scroll the contents.

Paul H.