[mythtv-users] MythBrowser scroll up/down

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Wed Apr 16 15:12:11 UTC 2014

On 16/04/14 11:29, Josu Lazkano wrote:
>> Thanks again.
>>
>> I check the Program Details and it works, I just zoom in to get the
>> scroll bar and it works Up and Down:
>> http://oi59.tinypic.com/10p35eh.jpg
>>
>> Best regards.
>>
>> --
>> Josu Lazkano
> It is related to the theme.
>
> I try with "Mythbuntu 26.21" and it works great the Up and Down in the
> MythBrowser. I normally use "Blue Abstract 1.10", and it doesn't work.
>
> How could I proceed with it? Could I open an issue in the themes github?
>
> https://github.com/MythTV-Themes/blue-abstract-wide
>
> Thanks for your time Paul.
>
> Best regards.

I just tried Blue Abstract 1.11 and it works OK in master. I don't have
1.10 to test but if you are using the same version as is on github for
0.26 there doesn't appear to be any differences to the browser stuff.

Does you definition for the webbrowser widget in
~/.mythtv/themes/blue-abstract-wide/base.xml look like this?
https://github.com/MythTV-Themes/blue-abstract-wide/blob/fixes/0.26/base.xml#L908

If it does you could try to comment out the scroll bars with <!-- -->
like this:

<!--
         <scrollbar name="vertscrollbar" from="base_vertical_scrollbar">
             <area>100%-21,0,14,100%-28</area>
         </scrollbar>
         <scrollbar name="horizscrollbar" from="base_horizontal_scrollbar">
             <area>0,100%-21,100%-28,14</area>
         </scrollbar>
-->

Paul H.