[mythtv-users] Updated mythbuntu theme version 28 (for MythTV 0.27)

Thomas Mashos thomas at mashos.com
Thu Apr 17 18:00:40 UTC 2014

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 10:41 AM, Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:

> Zitat von Thomas Mashos <thomas at mashos.com>:

>>> No, wweekday ;-)

>>> Where can I change this (file, XPath)?
>>>

>> line 169 of ~/.mythtv/themes/Mythbuntu/base.xml
>>

> Much better!
>

> --
> Jan Schneider

I'm going to respond to this with the following quote from an earlier
conversation in this thead with torbjorn.jansson (and note that the
color code I gave you is the exact color code I had previously changed
it from.

> > colors in upcoming recordings screen is not good, hard to see the
> difference between recordings that will record and those that have been
> disabled and will record later
> > also fonts is too big so channel names and programs is cut of (all of
> them)
> >

> You aren't on 28.5 then. Disabled are blue, regular are gray

yes i am, i updated before i rechecked and wrote the mail.
right now there is only 2 colors in the upcoming recordings screen, cyan
and white.
cyan for disabled recordings, like those that already have recorded in the
past and white for those that will record.

If anyone is wondering how difficult it is to do a theme, see above.

Thanks,

Thomas Mashos