[mythtv-users] Arm Based Frontend

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 20 01:40:59 UTC 2014

> What I would like to see is a Mythweb client that I could program     once a week
> to faithfully record the shows that I now forget to record.

Isn't this the whole point of recording schedules? For non-movies i set mine about once every 3 months then just let Myth do it's thing.

Or are you talking about the automatic backend shutdown / startup not working for you?

Or (last guess I promise) do you mean that your backend is invariably off at the times that you tend to program your recordings with MythWeb?