[mythtv-users] Channel icons dissapear in 0.27

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 11:45:45 UTC 2014

Hello again,

I am having some little problem with the upgrade of my system (from 0.26 to
0.27).

I notice that there is no channel icons in the LiveTV info and guide.

The channel icons are in the database:

mysql> SELECT name,icon FROM channel WHERE callsign="La 1 HD";
+---------+--------------------------------------+
| name    | icon                                 |
+---------+--------------------------------------+
| La 1 HD | /usr/share/mythtv/channels/tvehd.png |

# ls -lh /usr/share/mythtv/channels/tvehd.png
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 3.3K Jan 19 21:52
/usr/share/mythtv/channels/tvehd.png

There is no error or warning in the frontend/backend logs. How could I
debug it?

Before upgrade to 0.27, it works well in all frontends.

Thanks and best regards.

--
Josu Lazkano