[mythtv-users] Arm Based Frontend

Timothy Krantz tkrantz at stahurabrenner.com
Tue Apr 22 23:09:42 UTC 2014

Well I can now confirm similar results on the MK802 compared to the
hackberry.

Video looks pretty good, audio is ok.  It just tries to playback too fast.
I think it is reporting FPS varying from 36-42.  Again, basically the same
as the hackberry. I really think this would be a nice 5 watt front end if I
could figure out how to get it to play back at 30ish FPS.

Tim