[mythtv-users] Frequent backend crashes

Bryan Dagerman bdagerman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 01:04:57 UTC 2014

Tom, it appears you were correct. I did 'ss -tun | grep :6543' and saw
another computer trying to connect. It is a computer with an old version of
OpenElec (with the pvr/cmyth plugin) that thought it was off and
disconnected so I totally forgot about it.

It stopped the client message and I am keeping an eye on the mythbackend
process to see if it stopped the crashes. So far it looks promising.

Thanks for the help.