[mythtv-users] mythtv netflix hack

Gregory Schade gmschade at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 16:39:24 UTC 2014

On 04/23/2014 12:26 AM, Rob Verduijn wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This looks awesome
> I'm going to test this setup as soon as I can find some spare time.
>
> Rob

Once I got it all setup on the desktop, and moved it to the mythtv
system in the living room it went pretty quick. except for silverlight
crashing constantly --see my first thing of problems I have ran into--

p.s. sorry if my website is running a little slow. I have been having
some problems on my end recently and just got the bugs that broke stuff
figured out but now apache is running slow.

Greg