[mythtv-users] CentOS and 0.27-fixes (which really just means always-latest)

Nick Campbell westlandnick at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 17:16:38 UTC 2014

That is good to know.  Another side note is that on this centos machine I
had a ATI video card, after reading several posts about ATI not playing
well with linux I purchased a Nvidia card to replace it.  A lot of people
smarter than me said that nvidia cards just work a lot better with linux,
so I figured I would try that..  I must be missing something stupid, which
is usually how it goes.  Thanks for the feedback, I really want to make
this work on centos... Nothing against any other distro, I just decided
since redhat is so stable, and centos is almost identical that it would
make a good rock solid foundation.

*Nick Campbell*
*801-675-8391 *
*Parts Wholesale *