[mythtv-users] mythtv netflix hack

Rob Verduijn rob.verduijn at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 15:23:12 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've got netflix up and running.
Didn't implement the lirc implementation yet but that's a lo-prio for
me since my remote is also an airmouse which solves a lot of issues.
http://ipazzport.com/16G.html  (mine is black)

The issues that i found however.
Firefox was not going to start in full screen mode.
I edited /home/<mythtuser>/.mozilla/firefox/mythtv-netflix/localstore.rdf
and set the width and height to that of the screen resolution (it was
the last entry at the bottom for me)

the screensaver however still kicks in, does anybody know how to
prevent this ? (kde desktop)

Rob