[mythtv-users] Asus unveils dirt-cheap Chromebox desktops with Haswell chip

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Wed Feb 5 23:23:04 UTC 2014

On Feb 5, 2014, at 5:32 PM, Phill Edwards <philledwards at gmail.com> wrote:

> They don't have any infrared built in from what I can see so how would people generally set up a remote control on these?

Microsoft has a usb receiver/transmitter device that works well for many people and there's also a device called the IguanaIR which works pretty good too. I've used both.

There's also the PS3 bluetooth remote which is the best solution of all imho, very responsive and no line of sight concerns.

- George