[mythtv-users] Crashed table 'recordedseek'???

Jon N jdnandroid at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 18:17:55 UTC 2014

On Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 12:28 PM, Michael T. Dean
<mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:

> Tables crash in MySQL when you shut down MySQL improperly--generally via a
> hard power off when the system is running (and, generally, when MySQL is
> writing data to a particular table).  They can also occur if mysqld crashes
> during a write (but if that's happening, you have some real problems to fix
> that are far more important than crashed tables).

Hmmm, I don't remember having to do that recently.  But I wouldn't
have noticed the error if I hadn't restarted the server, so it could
have been there for a while. Unfortunately the log file for mysql are
empty (logging is apparently turned off).

--
Jon