[mythtv-users] ATI Remote - ATI Remote Plus Source Code Updates

Evuraan evuraan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 03:42:37 UTC 2014

On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 12:33 PM, Fraser Eric <bonbasket at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Anyone interested in my ATI Remote Driver updates to support MythTv?

<snip>

> The wiki pages on these remotes are very out of date, and the default ATI
> driver still does not support the ATI Remote Plus.  I was considering
> updating the Wiki pages on these remotes but before I figure out how to do
> that I wanted to get a feel if anyone was still interested in using these
> remotes.
>
> Let me know if you are interested,
>
> Eric

Oh absolutely, please share what you've got on these remotes! I've
removed my ATI RW II
(http://techreport.com/r.x/aiw-x800xt/remote.jpg) from use after a
kernel update in the past sort of broke it,  but someday I'd like to

I miss its long-ish range!

To the least if you could please edit the wiki page and add your stuff
there, that'd be great!

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/ATI_Remote_Wonder_II

Thanks!