[mythtv-users] Record from mythweb

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 15:48:00 UTC 2014

> Well, I still don't know exactly what's happening--you haven't said whether
> it shows up as will record, later.    If not, and if it does actually record
> the show, then it's not related to the scheduler and is almost definitely a
> broken Input Connections configuration (likely "shadow" channels--duplicate
> copies of the DVB-S encrypted channels that shouldn't exist and aren't
> properly hooked to any inputs).

Thanks Mike,

I will check later for duplicate channels in the mysql.

For resume:

I have 2 video sources, one for DVB-T and other for DVB-S.
Here is the scheduling logs: http://paste.debian.net/plain/81389
The channels that no work well are DVB-S and encrypted
All channels are recorded well, the problem is that there is no green
square and when refreshing the page it put "Don't record this
program."

Thanks for your help.

--
Josu Lazkano