[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct: trickle down of updated listings (Beatles rebroadcast!)

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Feb 11 20:01:06 UTC 2014

On 02/11/2014 12:16 PM, Ian Evans wrote:
> So apparently CEO Les Moonves at CBS heard about my 2TB drive dying
> yesterday as they've decided to rebroadcast "The Beatles: The Night
> That Changed America".
>
> http://www.cbs.com/shows/the-night-that-changed-america/news/1001931/
>
> So a) heads up to any of you that missed it
>
> and b) Did a manual run of mythfilldatabase and it's still showing the
> regularly scheduled shows for Wednesday. No problem, since I'll just
> do a manual recording schedules, but I was just curious what the lag
> time usually is with Tribune's listings.

Most likely it's your running mythfilldatabase that's the problem.  You
need to run mythfilldatabase --dd-grab-all (and may want to consider
having MythTV /always/ do that):

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/449426#449426
+
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/commits/449416#449416