[mythtv-users] Joy and pain

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 20:11:38 UTC 2014

On Feb 12, 2014 2:59 PM, "Hika van den Hoven" <hikavdh at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hoi Daryl,
>

> Wednesday, February 12, 2014, 8:56:09 PM, you wrote:
>

> > MythTV Forums: https://forum.mythtv.org
> A udev rule or I could "mark-hold" whatever other fix.
> Further the ipazzport is not the offending device, it's addition went
well. The addition of the PCTV800i caused this problem, and it's removal
resolved it, while it was out.     Thanks Daryl

> What does change in /dev when you add the PCTV800i?
>

> Tot mails,
>   Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com
>

> "Zonder hoop kun je niet leven
> Zonder leven is er geen hoop
> Het eeuwige dilemma
> Zeker als je hoop moet vernietigen om te kunnen overleven!"
>
> De lerende Mens
> --

I'm not at the box right now, but with the pctv800i out, the other two
tuners and the ir blaster for the analog card work. Put the pctv800i in and
the ir blaster stops working, I can watch live tv, only on whatever channel
thr stb is on, but cannot change channels or record from the analog tuner.